by Homer Dennis
Free Best iOS Emulators for PC Windows 10 2023 - iPhones are great but are damn expensive, you might not be the only one who has not used an iPhone before, but if you are curious about how iPhone apps work, this is article is for you. iPhones are created tofascinate, but the cost of owning one is high. And sometimes being addicted to the other OS (such as Android and Windows mobile) makes it hard to cross over to the iOS operating system.
Thanks to innovative developers; you can run iOS apps without having an iOS-powered device. iOS emulator lets you run iOS apps on your Windows PC. They are called emulators because they completely emulate the iOS operating system. Thus iOS can provide you with all the resource needed to run an iOS app.
However, there are hundreds of iOS emulators on the internet, and finding the best emulators may be tedious for you. That is why we have taken our time to scrounge the web and bring you the most efficient iOS emulators available. There are iOS simulators on Android and iOS emulators on Mac too, but we’ll only be discussing iOS emulators on Windows.
Before we delve into listing the best iOS emulators, let us examine more reasons you need an iOS emulator;
1. To run iOS apps on PC; some apps might be more convenient to use on a PC. Games for example; can be played comfortably with a PC keyboard and other input control devices. Sometimes, you may be glued to your PC and will need something done with an iOS app, running the app on your PC is ideal in such cases. And last, if you are an iOS developer, and you need to test an app, using an iOS emulator to test the app is the best timesaving practice. This practice will also save developers a lot of money.
2. It is cost-effective; an iPhone X costs a minimum of US$900 in the United States and the local currency equivalent anywhere else in the world. It almost cost a fortune to own a single brand new iPhone X. Aside from core hardware features; you can do almost anything an iPhone does with iOS emulators.
3. Casual Usage; there are times when you direly need to use an iOS app to do something, you need not buy an iPhone, you only need to install an iOS emulator on your PC.
As promised, these emulators listed here are the best you can find on the internet. For one reason or another, your PC hardware or operating system may not be compatible with some of the emulators. That is the reason we are providing hardware and software requirements where needed, so review them and pick a suitable one for your PC.
SmartFace tops this list because it is the most feature-packed iOS emulator out there, here the features that make SmartFace exceptional;
All these features make SmartFace the favorite emulator for iOS developers and casual users as well. SmartFace caters for all professional need, and that is why it is a little expensive, the emulator costs roughly US$99.9 for a onetime purchase. However, there is a free version of SmartFace with minimum functions unlocked. Ready to use SmartFace? Visithttps://www.smartface.io/smartface/
If you are looking for an iOS emulator that focuses on simplicity and mobility, then Appetize .io is for you. The emulator is a cloud-based emulator for iOS and Android apps. App .io is as efficient as other emulators on this list and using it to run iOS apps is easy and straight-forward. Appetize .io uses your web browsers to emulate iOS, so all you have to do is upload the app you want to run and hit the play button. See more features of Appetize .io below:
Appetize .io is the favorite for people who want to emulate iOS on the go. Below are the four pricing plans for using Appetize .io:
· Trial; free 100 minutes per month, and only one person can access the simulated app per session.
· Basic; 500 minutes per month, 20 people can access the app per session, and it costs US$40 per month.
· Premium; 2,000 minutes per month, unlimited numbers of people can access the app per session. Premium costs US$400 per month.
· Enterprise; unlimited minutes, unlimited sessions, 24/7 support, etc. comes at US$2,000 per month.
Visit https://appetize.io to get started.
Here is another non-complicated iOS emulator, iPadian is designed to transform your Windows PC operating system to an iOS operating system. By so doing your PC can run all iOS apps without qualms. iPadian iOS 10 comes with new features such as:
iPadian system requirement is as follows;
· Windows version; window XP or later.
· RAM; 512 (1GB recommended).
· You must have Adobe Air installed.
· Disk Space; 35MB or more.
Visit https://ipadian.en. softonic.com/download to download the latest version of iPadian.
Adobe AIR framework is known to produce impressive software, and such is the case with this iOS emulator. The primary purpose of AIR iPhone is to replicate the environment and user interface of Apple devices. AIR iPhone is a complete emulator, the emulator was created for many reasons and the main reason is developers. Developers can test their apps on AIR iPhone before the final compilation.
System requirements for AIR iPhone are as follows:
• Processor; 2.33GHz or faster.
• Windows version; Windows XP or later.
• RAM; 512 (1GB recommended).
Air iPhone is lightweight, and you can download the latest release at https://air-iphone.informer.com.
Electric Mobile Studio is a standard iOS emulator used by professionals; the emulator has every feature that is needed to emulate iPhone and iPad OS. It can also be used for web development. This emulator focuses more on developers than casual users. Below are more features of Electric Mobile Studio:
There is a free version of Electric Mobile Studio, and the paid version costs US$39.99 for a one-time purchase. Download the emulator at http://www.electricplum.com/studio.aspx.
Majority of Windows-based iOS emulators available have something in common; you have to install them manually, and they would have system requirements which must be met. Ripple too is an installable emulator, but instead of installing it directly on PC, you install it as an add-on to Google Chrome browser. Ripple is custom-made for iOS apps developed with HTML5 framework, it targets apps created with PhoneGap and WebWorks. Ripple was designed to reduce the challenges that developers faced with incompatibility and fragmentation once their app gets on the marketplace. Apart from emulating the iOS environment, Ripple can give a full performance report of your app, and you can also use it to debug your app codes.
Ripple is free, and you can add it as an extension on Google Chrome browser here; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ripple-emulator-beta/geelfhphabnejjhdalkjhgipohgpdnoc.
If you have fallen in love with iOS games and but can’t afford an iOS device, iMAME is the ideal Windows PC emulator to employ. iMAME stands for internet Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. While others are focusing on an all-around emulator that will run all iOS apps, iMAME focused on iOS games alone. And today, iMAME is the best iOS game emulator.
Running iOS apps on iMAME is quitesimple and straight-forward. Below are more features of iMAME:
iMAME system requirements are as follows:
· Processor; Intel Core Series, at least 2.0 GHz.
· Windows version; Windows Vista or later.
· RAM; 4GB.
· Additional hardware requirements; OpenGL graphics card, or a Direct3D card. DirectSound.
iMAME is free, and you can download it at https://appsonwindows.com/apk/290098/.
Xamarin is a remote iOS simulator that comes as an additional package with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and 2023. The emulator is automatically installed as part of Xamarin while installing the said versions of Visual Studios. Since Xamarin comes with visual studio, the system requirement for Visual Studio is what should be considered. System requirement for Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 is as below:
· Processor; 1.8 GHz or faster.
· RAM; 2GB (4GB recommended).
· Hard Disk Space; only requires 20 - 30 GB but over 100GB is recommended.
· Windows version; Windows 7 or later.
You can check Microsoft Visual Studio pricing here; https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/pricing/. Download VS2017 at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/productinfo/vs2017-system-requirements-vs#visual-studio-2017-system-requirements.
This emulator is more like a gaming console for iOS games; it lets you enjoy 3D iOS games on your Windows PC without lagging. The emulator is available for Windows, Android, MAC and iOS. Download Windows version here; http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkx42j1d99z196v/3dsemu.zip.
The emulator is equipped with all features to give you seamless experience while running iOS apps with it. iDos emulator interface is simple and using it is free. However, iDos Emulator no longer gets support from its developers, but the available version is efficient enough to emulate all versions of iOS.
This collection of iOS emulators was handpicked for you, you can look elsewhere for best iOS emulators, and you will still meet the ones on this list. All the emulators offer excellent user experience, and not all of them requires spending money before you can use them. Explore them to find your favorite emulators, and you can also recommend this list to your friends.
About Homer Dennis
Born and raised in an environmentally conscious family, Homer developed a strong awareness of the impact of human activities on the planet from a young age. This early exposure to eco-friendly practices and sustainability principles inspired her to pursue a career focused on promoting renewable energy and advocating for a more sustainable lifestyle.